Linh wonders how to pick an iPhone, and Dimitri tries his best to explain it… slowly…
Check out Linh's app, Not Phở, a cook that introduces the user to Vietnamese cuisine, especially dishes other than Phở. It runs on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It also have an iMessage sticker pack so that you can share with all your friends and family.
App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1525104124?pt=14724&ct=Podcast&mt=8
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LinhAndDimiChan
Follow Dimitri on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dimitribouniol
Follow Linh on Twitter: https://twitter.com/linhbouniol
- iPhone 13 mini: fast, small body, great cameras
- iPhone 13: same as mini, but larger body
- iPhone 13 Pro: same size as iPhone 13, but even better cameras
- iPhone 13 Pro Max: same as 13 Pro, but even larger body
How to choose an iPhone?
- Phone calls only: any previous/older model or second hand
- Photo enthusiast: latest model (iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max)
- Basic computer phone: any model depending on budget (iPhone 11, 12, 13)
- Size (memory): 64 GB minimum for normal usage, 128 GB or more if you take lots of photo/video
- Game enthusiast: latest model with the fastest processor and largest space (device with A15 or A14 chip)
Apple always has an event at the beginning of September for new iPhones/iPads, and sometimes an event at the beginning of October for new computers.